New blog coming soon!
Opening, closing, swinging.......
I can't believe it. I moved my blog. I mean... who DOES that? I guess me. And here's why. I was discussing in my last post that sometimes it's hard for me to write. And I realized after much thought (really this has been swirling around in my brain for months) that while I have A LOT to say about autism... it's not ALL I have to say. And yet I find that when the title of my blog is, "April walks with autism," well then by golly, I better be talking about autism. And make NO MISTAKE. I will never, EVER stop talking about autism. But for those of you who have met me... you know I have so much more to say. So here starts a new relationship with my blog. One in which I will.... open some new doors. It was easy for me to figure out the new name of my blog. Let me give you a tiny bit of background. Earlier this year, I reluctantly joined the Eat, Pray, Love craze. I say reluctantly because I picked up the book several times throughout the course of a y...
Comments
Post a Comment